StreetStriders Jet for Kids
StreetStriders have launched their elliptical bike - Jet for kids in August 2012. The JET, in one fun color Apple Red, is the first StreetStrider elliptical trike designed specifically for kids, ages 5 to 12. It features revolutionary chainless Hartmann Hub, so there’s no messy chain maintenance or chaining for catching fingers or clothes. This StreetStrider also features the quick-release fold mechanism requiring no tools.
Why buy Jet For Kids bike?
- Kids everywhere are turning off their computers and video games and leaving their bicycles and scooters behind for the StreetStrider JET because it’s so much fun to ride.
- Parents appreciate that the 3-wheel platform is safer than a bicycle and there are no training wheels necessary.
- The 3-wheel design is safe, stable and simple to balance while striding.
- The intuitive lean-to-steer system works with the body’s natural movements to provide complete control while also engaging your core muscles, something that stationary indoor ellipticals cannot do.
- Carving back and forth is a blast, and the full body motion helps develop balance and coordination.
- The JET folds down to the size of a stroller in just seconds, and it requires no chain maintenance.
- The natural upright stance is comfortable and improves visibility for both child and motorist.
- Carving down the street is a blast, and your core gets an intense workout the entire time.
- People describe StreetStriding as skiing down the street and running on air.
StreetStrider Jet for Kids Features
- 150 lb Weight Capacity
- Revolutionary Chainless Single Speed Hartmann Hub
- Rear Caliper Brake
- Stable 3-Wheel Platform
- Intuitive Lean-To-Steer System
- Water Bottle Cage
- Extended Foot Platforms for Optimal Foot Placement
- Elliptical Foot Path for Lower Body Workout
- Reciprocating Arm levers for Upper Body Workout
- Quick-Release Adjustable Arm Lever Positioning for Rider Comfort
- Quick-Release Fold Mechanism with Telescoping Right Strider Ski for Easy Transport and Storage
Benefits of StreetStrider Jet
- Full Body Exercise
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Natural Upright Position
- Improves Balance and Coordination
- Promotes Muscle and Bone Growth
- Burns 50% more calories than a bicycle
- Green Transportation
- Gets Kids Moving Outdoors
Technical Specifications Overview of Jet
- Frame: Capacity 4130 Chromoly Steel
Length: 46″ / 1169 mm
Width: 24″ / 610 mm
Height: 42-50″ / 1067-1270 mm
Height Folded: 18″ / 457 mm
Weight: 33 lb / 14.97 kg
Track: 20″ / 608 mm
Wheelbase: 32″ / 813 mm
Ground Clearance: 3″ / 76 mm
Turning Radius: 5 ft / 1.524 m
Crank Length: 5″ / 127 mm
Stride Length: 10″ / 254 mm
Weight : 150 lb / 68.04 kg
Front Wheels of Jet
Tires: Tires – 12 x 1 1/2 non-pneumatic
Rims: Single-walled rims, black spokes
List of StreetStriders Jet for Kids Reviews
The 2014 reviews of StreetStriders Jet for Kids will be updated soon.
StreetStriders Jet for Kids 2014 Cost (Latest Price Updates)
The latest cost of StreetStriders Jet for Kids in 2014 will be updated soon.
*Note: Most of the sites, stores or shopping portals listed above sell StreetStriders Jet for Kids with discounts and other exciting offers. There is a possibility that the some of above websites are not selling StreetStriders Jet for Kids now. Toughtrain.com is not liable for such cases or instances. Also we do not recommend any seller for StreetStriders Jet for Kids and a buyer should buy from where he/she gets best deal with quality of products, service and on time delivery (shipment).