Horizon Fitness CT12.1 Treadmill
With an extra-long, 60” workout surface and heavy-duty frame, the Horizon CT12.1 is a perfect fit if you want to run faster, train harder, or just like the comfort of having more room to move.
Horizon Treadmill CT12.1 Specifications
- Drive Motor: 3.0 CHP
- Running Area: 20" x 60" / 51 cm x 152 cm
- Belt Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Cushion System: MaxComfort
- Speed Range: 0 - 12 mph / 0 - 19 kph
- Elevation Range: 0 - 14% (.5% increments)
- Dimension: 74″L x 36″W x 58″H
- Fan: Ducted blower fan
- Chest Strap: Yes
- User Programs: 14 (2 journal profiles)
- User Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
Horizon Fitness CT12.1 Treadmill Features
- 3.0 CHP MOTOR- Commercial grade motor provides power and performance of a club-quality machine for at-home use.
- SONIC SURROUND™ SPEAKERS In addition to two quality speakers, the console includes an MP3 input for playing your favorite workout music and a headphone output for privacy.
- QUIET MOTORS No distractions. We build powerful motors that run so quietly that you can listen to a TV or radio at normal listening levels – even when you’re at full sprint.
- 14 PROGRAM OPTIONS (2 JOURNAL PROFILES)Choose from eTRAK™ software + Manual, Speed Intervals, Peak Intervals, Weight Loss, Rolling Hills, Foothills, Mountain Climb, 5K, 10K, Pacer, 2 Custom Programs, THR zone or HR intervals—for a completely unique and tailored workout experience.
- HYDRAULIC LIFT ASSIST Safe, convenient storage. A hydraulic shock helps make folding and unfolding the treadmill easier and safer.
- VARIABLE CUSHIONINGIn tune with you. Careful study of biomechanics helps us create sophisticated cushioning systems that provide the right balance of firmness and shock absorption.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year